On a hot summer day the water in a little state pool is heated obviously. When the weather is overcast heating time is extended or, generally speaking, the temperature doesn’t reach a comfortable temperature of +22oC. In huge pools natural heating takes even longer. To address this problem, created a heater to your pool, working out of various energy sources.
The simplest water heater for your pool is a heat exchanger. The basis of the design is a tank, by which the liquid flows. It’s connected to the heating system or some other heating water heater. Inside the tank is an integrated coil. This component is that the heat exchanger. Pool water circulates throughout the coil, heating against the hot liquid within the tank.
Why do you need such a complicated pool heater if you can just run the water right throughout the heater? You can use this type of strategy, however there are just two problems:
- The pool water contains tiny particles of chlorine and other impurities. After heated, they settle on the walls of this heat exchanger because of solid sludge, clogging it.
- Pool water is filled in oxygen, which oxidizes the metallic walls of this heat exchanger.
To costly boiler or leak heater doesn’t fail, the heating system has a second loop. The heat exchanger is easier and more economical to change whether it gets clogged or flows from oxidation of their walls.
Self-made heat exchanger – a coil of pipes connected to the heating system. In a little children’s pool piping is laid to the principle of this system”underfloor heating system”. A small amount of water that the coil will warm fast, and using a large volume will not cope. Electric models
The 2nd most popular is an electric heater for the pool, consisting of a machine, heating elements and a thermostat. Devices come in two types:
- Accumulation. The system consists of a huge tank, in which the water is heated from the heating components, and from there it’s fed to the pool. The unit is connected to the water treatment program of their pool. There’s a filter in front of the water heater, which passes pressurized water, which gets rid of the formation of strong deposits.
- Based on the capacity, the devices are connected to remonttool.ru single-phase and systems that are interpersonal. When calculating, the following parameters are taken into account:
- per 1 m3 of water of an open swimming pool – 1 kW of heating component power;
- 1 m3 of water of an indoor swimming pool – 0.5 kW of heating elements power.
The need to warm a great amount of water demands the use of strong devices. Electricity prices are huge, and you have to lay a separate field of wiring. Heating pump
Rather complicated from the device of this heater to the pool pump refers to advanced technology. The device is effective and cost-effective, however it’s rarely used because of its high cost.
Important: The heat pump operates on the principle of the fridge, just here the circuit that releases heat, not cold, is in demand.
The machine is composed of 2 circuits, inside which the fluid circulates. The outer pipe can be put underground, in the base of the reservoir or other area at which you are able to extract heat. The interior circuit is put in the pool. It provides the water the heat extracted by the outer tube.