A keychain from a branch
Such a stylish holder isn’t hard to create from throwaway stuff, so it doesn’t require a lot of expenses. You and your child may create a keychain together – it is fun and intriguing.
Check out an interesting choice of storage ideas for a little hallway.
Keybox from a branch
The photograph shows a hand-painted keychain, the wealthy design of which perfectly harmonizes with the laconic white background. Tools and materials
You may need:
Let’s proceed to the creation of this handicraft:
1. Locate a branch of appropriate depth wash it with soap or whitewash, dry it in the sun or on a radiator. Paint the dried branch with acrylic paint.
Versions of painted branches.
2. Screwing hooks into the branch. If the timber is too difficult, you make holes of the ideal diameter, add adhesive and add the hooks.
Hooks for a keychain
Hooks inserted to the branch.
3. Drilling holes for screws, with that to attach the finished keyhole to the wall.
The product design may be some: the keybox will be memorable and original.
Keybox made from Lego
Multicolored holder looks harmonious in a modern interior and immediately attracts attention. It’ll be domiktop.ru valued by creative individuals and lovers of the legendary constructor. It’s not tough to make a keychain.
You may need:
- Lego fundamental platform;
- A set of Lego bricks;
- Double-sided tape or screws;
- Keys onto a chain with a ring.