For the standard maturation of medium-ripening grapes, 110 days a year, with average daily temperatures of over 10o C are required. The plant’s demand for warmth is set by the complete sum of temperatures during the period from marijuana blossoming to berry ripening.
At the middle belt of Russia, the amount of active temperatures in the summer season barely reaches 2190 C. Therefore, most types need more than 110 days for full maturity.
Growing grapes is interesting since it requires the gardener to constantly perform his own research and analytical work. Even if the winegrower is fully armed with theoretical knowledge, creativity is needed of him. The evolution of the vine is subject to particular principles, but in each area, literally in each backyard, much more so in greenhouses, the very same plants develop otherwise, requiring human functioning techniques. Take, by way of example, the root system.
In places that are dry, on clay, stony and rubbly lands, the root penetrates to a depth of masterfasada.ru about 4 m. Where the subsoil is constantly moist, the root lobes expand wide and are situated to a thickness of around 1 m.
The biological phases of this plant also has to be taken into consideration. To know the vineyard and strategy work, you will need to have some idea of the annual cycle of vine development.
One of the numerous agricultural techniques, the trench approach is considered preferable. With this process, nutrients are applied to the soil at highest region and thickness.
- First, the best soil layers are removed and laid separately.
- A trench about 60 cm deep is dug.
- At the very bottom put a drainage layer of shattered rock – around 10 cm thick.
- About 1/3 of this depth in a hole place a nutrient substrate – peat (3 parts), sand (2 components ) and subsoil loam (7 components ).
- Vine cuttings are planted.
- Fill in the Rest of the substrate.
Grape plants find themselves at a healthy atmosphere. Their root system can develop downward and sideways, and from above it’s protected by a warm loose cushion.
Greenhouse for avocado design with a detachable top
A wide assortment of grapes is available within our shop. Among the varieties of legendary, widely known and the finest of contemporary you can easily select the one you want. At your disposal are all table grapes and wine grapes, white, pink and black. For growing in greenhouses suitable super early and ancient varieties of grapes, with a maturity period of these berries out of 90 to 120 days. Design features of a greenhouse
1. Cellular polycarbonate with a depth of 6 mm was selected as the substance to cover the greenhouse for grapes. Now this material is a pioneer in the production of all greenhouses for any purpose. It isn’t prickly, fire resistant, simple to handle with the simplest tools. Polycarbonate (hereinafter PKB) keeps heat well – on a bright winter the atmosphere in a greenhouse warms around zero temperatures and it gradually decreases during the evening .